Sunday, August 22, 2010

Summer Swatch Me Week 10!

Hi everyone! This is just a quick update with news that the Swatch Me Group has started on the sampler border. The chart was posted on Sunday and several people have already completed their samplers! Photos have started to appear and I can't wait to see all the various yarns and how each one blocks out. I will keep this week short and sweet (and quite late) but I will be back on Friday with a longer post, including blocking directions and finished photos, along with the winner of my little skein give-away from last week.

I plan another little "raffle" to celebrate the end of our summer group project. We are not at the end yet, but in preparation I want to warn all my group members that we will be having a large group blog post, where I can showcase all your work. I hope many of you will participate. It means you send me photos of your finished work, along with your project specs. For every finished project that you send me a photo of, I put your name in the raffle one time. All the photos that you send become part of the final summer post. Stand by for details!

Until Friday, knit on!

1 comment: